Saturday, May 19, 2012

Versatile Dresses for Spring, Summer and beyond

We have finally turned the corner, I think, here in Northern Vermont and  many of us are excited to start wearing our warmer weather pieces and maybe do a little shopping.I've had some questions and interest both at my event last week and working with a client, recently,  in versatile dresses for spring and summer so I pulled some of my favorites together.


This v neck wrap style is one of my favorites and I have several versions of this in my closet. Banana Republic.



















These two are both from Banana Republic. The v-neck is flattering for most, the length is perfect and the fabric makes it season less with the right layering. Prints can be very versatile if you choose a print that goes with the neutral foundation pieces you already own.






This deep v neck can be layered with a cami or in the cooler months a turtleneck or other long sleeve. It is from Boden and is Merino Wool so would be a great choice for early spring and would be a great transition piece for fall and winter. Again the length is perfect and can be dressed up or down with accessories.
Here is an option that could take you through all 4 seasons.
Jcrew

Love this printed sheer dress from Zara. A little dressier than some of the other options. The print is a great neutral animal print!
Zara

Finally two great, budget friendly pieces from Old Navy. Notice the knee length, simple styling and versatile fabric.




Love to see your comments on my picks and how you might style and accessorize! Happy Spring!

Also come see me talk about versatile dresses at Green Envy Boutique in Stowe, VT at our Pops of Color event Thursday May 24th, 7:00-9:00 pm.
Lots of great prizes and discounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment