Saturday, October 15, 2011

Some of my favorite new things for Fall

I have been  shopping a bit over the past few weeks, made a good dent in my wish list for Fall/Winter 2011(as well as my checking account).  I took some pics this afternoon, it is beautiful here in Northern VT this time of year. I was inspired by the grays, yellows and reds outside my window.


So excited for my new boots! Both tall and short versions will be so versatile and work for school and when I'm styling and working with clients. Really love wearing these now with bare legs and dresses and skinnies with the cuffs rolled up a bit, so cute!


 I also love how these will work with my Liebskind bag from this spring.

I found this adorable dress at Old Navy this summer. I wore it on Nantucket with my Lobster espadrilles and I am loving it now with my tall gray boots and scarf. I will continue to wear it through the winter layering it with a turtleneck and tights.



I have been waiting for my red jeggings, they arrived last week. I just love the subtle rust tone. They are super comfortable and the color works with almost everything in my closet!
Here is a close-up of the cute sweater and the scarf I am loving, couldn't resist adding in my Liebskind for fun!


Let me know what you think of my purchases and share any ideas you have for Fall looks!

Tall boots, Joie from Green Envy in Stowe
Short boots, Indigo from Stella in Burlington
Liebskind Handbag from Green Envy
Denim dress from Old Navy
Scarf from American Eagle in Burlington
Sweater, Bobi from Green Envy
Red Jeggings, DL 1961 from Green Envy

No comments:

Post a Comment