Saturday, June 25, 2011

Navy Lobsters? Tres chic!

Call it the "secret", the power of attraction or just plain coincidence but I found these adorable and very "Parisian chic" espadrilles the other day after popping into Marshall's to pick up a few things for Fiona's trip to the Shore.  They have little lobsters in Navy blue with a patent leather strip on the back.  I can't wait to wear them at the beach in a few weeks or I could break them in early, sipping a French Rose on my deck. I already have several pairs of espadrilles but I love these because they are flat and the whimsical print makes them special. Navy and white is a classic color combo and I can't wait to wear these with white jeans and a cute orange tee. Of course, since I found them at Marshall's the price was perfect! A bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment